I TRON Ecosystem Progress
1. New records for block height and total account number on TRON
Since it went online, TRON’s ecosystem has been developing rapidly. As of 15:00, April 30, 2019, the block height of TRON reached 8,817,910, exceeding 8.8 million; the real-time total account number reached 2,710,390, exceeding 2.7 million. Both numbers were at a record high. The ever growing ecosystem is also accompanied by higher trading volume and further implementation of the blockchain technology.
II Product Technology Progress
1. 2 new super representatives (SRs) joined TRON
TRONSCAN and TronLink have been elected as new SRs for the TRON community, further diversifying the community and facilitating community development.
2. Guiding page was added to Ledger
When logging into TRONSCAN using Ledger, users will be notified at the login page about the currently supported version of TRON app and Tronscan. Users will be asked to upgrade and download the new version for better experience.
3. Steady progress with basic features
- We intend to optimize the token listing process and integrate the listing methods for TRC10 and TRC20 tokens to improve user experience.
- We intend to optimize detailed information page and transaction page, organize and display related information in a more visual way. As a result, users can read and understand more easily.
III Operations Progress
1. Tronscan’s developer-oriented Discord channel is officially up and running
To better assist our developers in their technical questions, and to satisfy different needs of our users, Tronscan will officially start running the exclusive channel for technical questions on Discord. Users can click on the invitation link: https://discord.gg/hqKvyAM, and select #tronscan under the COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT tab to access the channel, where you can communicate with the operations team of Tronscan and other users.
2. Focus this week: abnormal use of Ledger and abnormal freeze of TRX
Abnormal use of Ledger: due to the v0.1.0 upgrade of the TRON App by Ledger on April 19, 2019, TRON App users who are still using the previous version is likely to experience failure to log in. Ledger users are suggested to upgrade the TRON App to v0.1.0, while ensuring that their firmware is at v1.5.5, and then they can use the latest version of Chrome browser to log on to Tronscan’s official site to use Ledger. See detailed instructions in the following link: (https://support.tronscan.org/hc/en-us/articles/360025936472-LEDGER-GUIDE )
Abnormal freeze of TRX: When you would like to obtain bandwidth or energy for your current logged-in address by freezing TRX, you do not need to put in your current address in the “recipient account” section; you will only need to put in the number of TRX that you would like to freeze, and select “obtain bandwidth/energy” to complete the action.
3. New Listing: TYCO
CryptoTycoonsCoin (TYCO) : TYCO token is the TRC20 running on the TRON blockchain that brings decentralization, wealth distribution to holders.