I. Ecosystem Update
1.TRON hit record-high block height and real-time account number
The TRON ecosystem has been developing rapidly since its launch. As of May 28,
2019, TRON’s block height has exceeded 9.6 million, reaching 9,612,788. As of May
29, TRON’s real-time account number has exceeded 3 million, reaching 3,008,435
in total, setting a new record. As TRON’s ecosystem prospers, we will see more
transactions and more applications of the blockchain technology.
II. Product Update
1. Search & Trade feature is 80% completed
After the feature is launched, users can search and find the trading pairs that have been listed, and proceed to trade.
2. The “token self-entry” feature is 90% completed
The following changes will happen when the feature goes live:
(1) Users can go to the page and enter the token information by themselves without submitting to the TRONSCAN team;
(2) The token entries for TRC10 and TRC20 will be unified;
(3) The entries for “create” and “update” will be unified, making the subsequent long-term maintenance easier for users;
(4) Automated machine auditing will enable token entry to be finished in seconds, which will greatly reduce the cost of manual auditing and improve the efficiency of token entry.
3. The optimization of the “address” and “transactions” pages is 80% completed
The following new features will be added after the upgrade:
(1) Display the Bandwidth and Energy of the current address on the information pages;
(2) The TRC10 and TRC20 token transfer lists will be merged;
(3) Transfer in/out will be added;
(4) The market price of the tokens and the value of the current currency will be displayed;
(5) The Energy and Bandwidth consumption of each transaction and transfer will be displayed.
4. Improved the stability of TRONSCAN
Optimization solution for important interfaces has been finalized and all interfaces will be monitored to reduce the risk of accidents.
III. Operation Update
1. Published 5 new issues of TRONSCAN CLASS
5 new issues of TRNSCAN CLASS have been released, and the topics include Node, Block, Transaction, Account, Statistics & Foundation Addresses. Users can check them out on TRONSCAN's Medium, Twitter and WeChat public accounts.
2. Issues of focus this week: unsuccessful loading of TRXMarket on TRNSCAN & balance display issue
Both of these issues may be caused by the adblocker extension (such as AdBlock) that you have installed. You can turn off the adblocker or whitelist TRONSCAN, and the problems should be solved.
3. Tokens included this week: Constantine Mira Coin (CMC) & Occulto Vision (OCV) & TronDappHub (TDH)
Constantine Mira Coin (CMC): It is a privacy-centered cryptocurrency based on the TRON platform.
Occulto Vision (OCV): Based on the blockchain technology, OCV token develops mobile apps that integrate master wallets, lightning transfer, blockchain exchanges, and P2P messaging.
TronDappHub (TDH): TDH token is a TRC20 token issued by a blockchain platform.