I. Ecosystem Update
1.TRON hit record-high block height
The TRON ecosystem has been developing rapidly since its launch. As of June 11, 2019, TRON’s block height has exceeded 10 million, reaching 10,010,680, which is a huge milestone for TRON ecosystem. As TRON’s ecosystem prospers, we will see more transactions and more applications of the blockchain technology.
II. Product Update
1. The “address” and “transactions” pages have been optimized.
The following new features have been launched:
(1) Display the Bandwidth and Energy of the current address on the information pages;
(2) The TRC10 and TRC20 token transfer lists have been merged;
(3) Transfer in/out have been displayed;
(4) The market price of the tokens and the value of the current currency have been displayed;
(5) Energy and Bandwidth consumptions of each transaction and transfer have been displayed.
2. The Token Self-entry feature is 90% completed and will be launched soon.
(1) Users can go to the page and enter the token information by themselves. Automated machine auditing will enable token entry to be finished in seconds.
(2) The token entries for TRC10 and TRC20 will be unified;
(3) The entries for “create” and “update” will be unified, making the subsequent long-term maintenance easier for users.
3. Search & Trade feature has been launched
The entry of trades has been added in tokens page. Users can trade tokens by clicking the TRADE button. More entries will be launched. Stay tuned.
4. Filter function for in/out trades has been added.
Filter function for in/out trades has been added so that users can check balance easier.
III. Operation Update
1. Admin recruitment for Telegram English community started
In order to communicate with global users timely across different time zones, the English group of TRONSCAN on Telegram started recruiting admins. We warmly welcome users with related knowledge and competence to apply!
2. Issues of focus this week: Errors on desktop Tronscan & How to receive BTT in the airdrop?
Errors of desktop TRONSCAN: Currently, we have suspended desktop TRONSCAN for maintenance and updates. Related services have been moved to TRONSCAN’s official website. Please visit TRONSCAN to use these services.
How to receive BTT in the airdrop: As long as you have more than 100 TRX in your TRONSCAN account, you can receive BTT in the airdrop. No other operations are needed. Frozen TRX will not stop you from getting BTT.
3. Token listings for this week: TronATM (TATM) & Rockstar (ROCK) & BESTCOIN (BCN) & TRON UP (UP)
TronATM (TATM): TATM is a utility token which can be used to purchase services in the ecosystem of TronMachines.
Rockstar (ROCK): ROCK is a utility token that will soon be implemented on the web-based platform of its issuer.
BESTCOIN (BCN): BCN is a global digital currency exchange.
TRON UP (UP): UP is a token issued completely through mining.