I. Product Development
1. TOKEN self-entry & update feature is officially launched.
With extensive development and testing, the token self-entry & update feature is officially launched on TRONSCAN. This feature enables users to create or update tokens, which will be automatically audited by the system, making it more efficient to use TRONSCAN.
2. The token logo upload feature has been optimized.
The uploading process of token logo has been optimized to improve stability.
3. Contract detailing page has been optimized.
Details for "transactions" and "events" within a contract have been added to the contact detailing page.
4. The optimization plan of website loading speed has been finalized.
To improve the browsing experience for users, we decided to optimize the loading speed of TRONSCAN, which will bring a smoother interactive experience.
5. Real-time calculation program for obtaining bandwidth and energy by freezing TRX has been reviewed.
To make it easier for users to gain information of energy and bandwidth when freezing TRX, we have planned to develop a real-time calculation feature for obtaining bandwidth and energy by freezing TRX. Now it is under development.
II. Operation Update
1. Successfully held the TRONSCAN Class Quiz campaign in the Telegram group.
To enhance the user's understanding of TRONSCAN, the first TRONSCAN Class Quiz campaign was held in the TRONSCAN’s official Telegram group. The questions were based on the knowledge introduced in TRONSCAN Class, with 3,500 TRX bonus as rewards for the participants. We welcome you to join our discussions and campaigns in the Telegram community: https://t.me/TRONSCAN_org
2.TRONSCAN User Survey
To further improve the user experience of TRONSCAN, we have conducted a user survey to understand what existing features to be optimized and what new features they are hoping to see. All comments/suggestions will be carefully reviewed. We are waiting to hear from you: https://forms.gle/dpkLzmdScu6j8PXn7
3. This week’s key issue: unsuccessful token self-issuance & no post-issuance display of token on TRONSCAN
Unsuccessful token self-issuance: Users may encounter this issue when logging in to TRONSCAN through TronLink. This issue has been fixed now.
No post-issuance display of token on TRONSCAN: There may be sensitive information in the issued token, which prevents the token from passing the automated auditing. You can contact our support staff here: https://support.TRONSCAN.org/hc/en-us/requests/new