I. Product Development
1. Third-phase TRONSCAN UI redesign requirement review approved
Steady progress has been made in TRONSCAN’s UI redesign. The requirement review for the third phase of the UI redesign has been approved and the design work is underway. Once completed, it will bring to the users a new visual experience.
2. Developed the block explorer supporting the SUN Network
TRONSCAN has completed developing the SUN Network supporting block explorer. The explorer is now under test. Once it is launched, users can switch to the SUN Network with one click on TRONSCAN.
3. Requirement analysis and research on anonymous transaction feature started
TRONSCAN is analyzing and researching the requirements for the anonymous transaction feature. Once the development of the feature is completed, users can enjoy transaction service with better privacy.
II. Operation Update
1. TRONSCAN has produced documentation describing the differences and similarities between SUNSCAN and TRONSCAN
To further familiarize users with TRON mainnet-based block explorer TRONSCAN and SUN Network-based block explorer SUNSCAN, TRONSCAN has produced documentation describing the differences and similarities between them. We’ll release it soon, please keep yourselves updated.
2. Key issues of the week: Does TRONSCAN support WIN airdrop & Ledger compatibility issue
Does TRONSCAN support WIN airdrop: according to the announcement by WINk Foundation, all TRON MainNet addresses with over 100 TRX balance will receive WIN airdrop. In other words, you will receive WIN airdrop if you have over 100 TRX in your wallet created on TRONSCAN.
Ledger compatibility issue: Currently, firmware v.1.5.5, TRON app v.0.1.2, and Chrome v.73.0 (or above) are supported by Ledger. Please make sure all the above-mentioned products have been updated to the latest version before you use Ledger.
3. Included 18 new tokens this week
This week, 11 TRC-10 tokens and 7 TRC-20 tokens were included.