I. Product Development
1. Product survey on shielded transaction completed
Following the completion of the product survey on the features of shielded transaction, TRONSCAN has hammered out an initial proposal which will soon be reviewed.
2. Environment for launching the block explorer that supports SUN Network has been deployed and the explorer is ready to be launched
The environment suitable for launching the block explorer that supports SUN Network has been deployed, and the block explorer will be released as soon as possible, with which TRONSCAN will allow users to switch to SUN Network with just one click.
3. Collaboration with TRXMarket
To further enhance the user experience for token issuance, TRONSCAN has partnered with TRXMarket to build a one-stop service from token issuance to exchange listing. The project is currently at the development stage, and the upcoming feature will support one-click application for listing tokens on TRXMarket via TRONSCAN.
II. Operation Update
1. Enhance the problem-solving capacity on TRONSCAN-related issues on Discord
With the aim of better serving the developers, TRONSCAN will enhance its monitoring of user feedback on Discord by tackling the issues collected on a weekly basis. If you have a technical issue to consult the TRONSCAN team, please join the Discord group, search for #tronscan under the tag COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT and post your questions.
2. Mid-autumn Festival campaign launched in TRONSCAN Chinese community
At the traditional Chinese Mid-autumn Festival, TRONSCAN Chinese community launched repost-to-win campaigns as a thank you to the Chinese users for their support. We will continue to perfect our products and improve user experience as always, and will also launch more campaigns to give back to our users.
3. Key issue of the week: Will TRXMarket be launched on TRONSCAN again?
At present, TRONSCAN is debugging the TRXMarket page on its website, and will soon release it upon completion. Please stay tuned.
4. 15 new token entries this week
In the past week, 8 TRC-10 tokens and 7 TRC-20 tokens were included.