I. Product Development
1. Completed optimization on both visual design and security
The TRONSCAN team has optimized the display of hash values and addresses on transaction lists and improved the redirection to third-party websites in an effort to enhance visual experience and its security level.
2. Support the change of incentive mechanisms for TRON MainNet SRs
TRONSCAN has developed and started testing products to support the change of incentive mechanisms for TRON MainNet SRs.
3. Optimize freeze feature and its UI
TRONSCAN team has started designing and developing a better freeze feature and its UI for a seamless token-freezing experience.
4. Add Retry feature on the sidechain
TRONSCAN team has finished backend interface development on adding Retry feature on TRON’s sidechains.
II. Operation Update
1. Released SUN Network (Dappchain) guiding documents
4 guiding documents have been published on TRONSCAN Support Center, with which users can get onboard with SUN Network (Dappchain) with ease.
2. Key issues this week: why can’t I deposit my tokens into the sidechain?
TRX and TRC10 tokens can be deposited right away by default. TRC20 tokens, however, have to be mapped by issuers before depositing, otherwise you cannot deposit them to the sidechain.
3. 22 new token entries this week
14 new TRC10 tokens and 8 new TRC20 tokens have been included this week.