I. Product Development
1. Multi-signature feature under development
TRONSCAN is developing the multi-signature feature for users to manage their own accounts.
2. Optimized SR info page content
We polished the scripts on SR info page so that users can understand the data more clearly.
3. Fixed TRC10 token entry bug
TRONSCAN has fixed some issues that may occur during TRC10 token entry. The feature now functions properly.
4. Completed documentation on product requirements related to block features
In order to show more block information, TRONSCAN intends to upgrade features related to the blocks. Following the completion of the documentation, the upgrade is currently in the design phase.
II. Operation Update
1. Upgrade the token rating system
TRONSCAN has been planning to upgrade the token rating system to help develop quality projects and protect users’ interests. The new rating rules have been finalized and will be released with the following product versions. Please stay tuned.
2. Support token listing application on TRXMarket from TRONSCAN
TRONSCAN released a new feature that allows users to apply for token listing on TRXMarket from TRONSCAN, a move that bridges the block explorer and the decentralized exchange together. We will keep working with other contributors to build a more integrated TRON ecosystem for users.
3. Key issue of the week: why can’t I find the TRC20 token for which I have deployed the contract?
You cannot find the TRC20 token on TRONSCAN until you deploy the contract and enter the token information into TRONSCAN. To enter your token information, please visit: https://tronscan.org/#/tokens/create
4. 10 new token entries this week
2 new TRC10 tokens and 8 TRC20 tokens were entered this week.