I. Product Development
1. Started the development of the first-phase optimization on the token module
TRONSCAN team will continue to optimize the token module. Upon release, the first-phase optimization currently under development will improve user experience by displaying more token information and data.
2. Started the development of Nile Testnet
TRONSCAN team is developing Nile Testnet, which will provide a stronger testing environment for developers once it’s released.
3. Optimize the transaction and the transfer modules
TRONSCAN team will optimize the transaction and the transfer modules. The requirements have been specified and will be reviewed soon. The improved modules will allow users to view transactions and transfers in more details.
4. Designed the feature allowing SRs to raise proposals
TRONSCAN team is now developing a feature that allows SRs to raise proposals and modify the parameters of the TRON network once launched.
II. Operation Update
1. Progress of TRONSCAN’s promotional plan for verified contracts
On its social media platform, TRONSCAN helped promote TRONFOMO contract and boost its popularity, who applied to take part in the TRONSCAN promotional plan. Contract creators are welcome to validate their contracts on TRONSCAN and join our plan:
2. Christmas campaign in the pipeline
TRONSCAN is going to hold a special event on Christmas day to thank community members for their support over the past year. The campaign is currently in the pipeline. Mark your calendars!
3. Key issue of the week: Failing to change votes after logging into TRONSCAN via TronLink
This issue has been reported to the TronLink team. Before it was resolved, users are advised to log into TRONSCAN with private keys to vote for SRs if they are unable to do so when logging in to TRONSCAN with TronLink.
4. 14 new token entries for the past week
A total of 5 new TRC10 tokens and 9 TRC20 tokens were included last week.