I. Product Development
1. Testing the first phase of token module optimization
TRONSCAN team is optimizing the token module, including improvements on token list, token data and its visual display, token reputation assessment, token transfer and token holder list and data, as well as a newly added section for token market info. The team has finished the development and started testing these updates.
2. Updated Nile and Shasta testnets
The updated Nile and Shasta testnets have gone live, which will provide developers with a more enabling test environment.
3. Optimizing the data module
TRONSCAN team is optimizing the data module by adding a new chart of the TRX frozen rate. The team has finished the development and started testing the updates.
II. Operation Update
1. Create tutorials on multi-signature
We are now making tutorials to give users an orientation of the new multi-signature feature on TRONSCAN. They will be released soon. Mark your calendars!
2. Key issue of the week: How does the Deposit feature on the account page work?
The Deposit feature allows users to transfer assets from MainNet to the side chain with zero fee. However, it costs 10TRX to transfer asset back to MainNet from the side chain. Please be aware of this rule.
3. 33 new token entries for this week
A total of 9 TRC10 tokens and 24 TRC20 tokens were entered this week.