I. Product Development
1. Released the token module after first-phase optimization
TRONSCAN team has optimized the token module including improvements on token list, token data and its visual display, token reputation assessment, token transfer and token holder list and data, as well as a newly added section for token market info.
2. Optimized the data module
TRONSCAN team has optimized the data module with a new chart on TRX frozen rate.
3. Optimized the text and the time filter in the contract module
TRONSCAN team released the optimized contract module in which the text and the time filter have been adjusted according to users’ requests.
4. Optimize the transaction page
TRONSCAN team plans to optimize the transaction page. The team has reviewed requirements and started the development. The optimization will allow users to view more details on the transaction page.
II. Operation Update
1. Joint campaign with TronLink where users can vote to win rewards
TRONSCAN launched a joint Christmas campaign with TronLink to thank its users for their long-time support and give a boost to TRON’s ecosystem. Participants can vote for SRs to win rewards and share a prize pool of 50,000 TRX. Come join us! Visit the link for more details: https://twitter.com/TRONSCAN_ORG/status/1209781559965798401?s=20
2. Key issue of the week: Why can’t I send TRC20 tokens?
Please make sure you have sufficient bandwidth and Energy before sending TRC20 tokens, as the transfer consumes both bandwidth and Energy.
3. 11 new token entries this week
A total of 7 TRC10 tokens and 4 TRC20 tokens were entered this week.