Step One: Open TRONSCAN and click Login in the upper right corner (we recommend you log in with TronLink).
Step Two: Open the wallet and click Bandwidth or Energy to jump to the account page.
Step Three: Choose to freeze TRX on the account page to obtain Energy and bandwidth.
Users can also select TronLending on the homepage to lease their Energy.
Instructions for freezing and unfreezing TRX
1) Bandwidth can be obtained by freezing TRX. The amount is equal to the TRX frozen for obtaining bandwidth / the total TRX frozen for obtaining bandwidth in the entire network * 43,200,000,000, which is the amount of bandwidth users obtained based on the amount of TRX they froze.
Energy can be obtained by freezing TRX. The amount is equal to the TRX frozen for obtaining Energy / the total TRX frozen for obtaining Energy in the entire network * 100,000,000,000, which is the amount of Energy users obtained based on the amount of TRX they froze.
2) Freeze TRX to get TP (Tron Power: voting rights): freeze 1 TRX to get 1 TP, and 1 TP equals 1 vote.
3) TRX can be unfrozen once they have been frozen for three days. Depending on different types of resources obtained from freezing, TRX can be unfrozen in separate batches as long as all TRX frozen for the same purpose have been frozen for at least three days.
4) After unfreezing, resources (TP, bandwidth/Energy, etc.) obtained from freezing TRX will be cleared.
5) After unfreezing, TPs that have been used to vote will also be removed, and you need to re-freeze the TRX and get the TP to vote again to ensure that your voting rights are not affected.