Step One:Open TRANSCAN and click Connect Wallet in the upper right corner.
Step Two: Once you have successfully connected to the wallet, click address to jump to the asset page.
Step Three:Select Obtain on the asset page to stake TRX for bandwidth and energy.
Users can also select TronLending on the homepage to lease their Energy.
Instructions on staking and unstaking TRX
1) Bandwidth can be obtained by staking TRX. The amount is equal to the TRX staked for obtaining bandwidth / the total TRX staked for obtaining bandwidth in the entire network * 43,200,000,000. All users share a fixed amount of bandwidth equally based on the amount of TRX they staked. Energy can be obtained by staking TRX. The amount is equal to the TRX staked for obtaining Energy / the total TRX staked for obtaining Energy in the entire network * 100,000,000,000. All users share a fixed amount of energy equally based on the amount of TRX they staked.
2) Stake TRX to get TP (Tron Power: voting right): Stake 1 TRX to get 1 TP, which equals to 1 vote.
3) Users can unstake TRX after having it staked for three days. Depending on different types of resources obtained from staking, TRX can be unstaked in separate batches as long as all TRX staked for the same purpose have been staked for at least three days.
4) Upon unstaking, TPs and resources (Bandwidth / Energy, etc.) obtained from staking TRX will be cleared.
5) Upon unstaking, TPs that have been used to vote will also be cleared. You need to re-stake the TRX and get the TP to vote again to ensure your voting rights unaffected.