Users can search by transaction records, such as transfers, transaction Hash and token, on TRONSCAN. To search for a certain address, please copy and paste it in the search box at the top of the page and click Search.
Detailed address information is as follows:
- Transactions: total number of transactions, including smart contract triggering, TRX transfers, TRC10 transfers, asset freezing and votes, that are linked to the current account.
- Transfers: number of TRX transfers, TRC10 transfers and TRC20 transfers combined.
- Voting rights: the voting rights obtained from freezing TRX (1 TRX = 1 Vote).
- Unwithdrawn voting reward: the share of SR rewards that is distributed to voters. Rewards for one voter = total SR rewards * reward distribution ratio * (votes cast by the voter/total votes).
- Total balance: Sum of the value of all tokens in the account (including voting rights).
- Hash: hash is the unique identifier generated when executing an event. Hash is a unique value that can be used to track events.
- Block: the block number of the block containing the transaction.
- Age: how long it has been since the transaction was confirmed.
- From: sender of the transaction.
- To: receiver of the transaction.
- Token: name of the transferred token.
- Contract type:
1) TRANSFERASSETCONTRACT (trigger smart contracts)
2) TRANSFERCONTRACT (TRX transfers)
3) TRANSFERASSETCONTRACT (TRC10 transfers)
4) REEZEBALANCECONTRACT (freeze assets)
5) UNFREEZEBALANCECONTRACT (unfreeze assets)
6) VOTEWITNESSCONTRACT (vote)
- Bandwidth cost & Energy cost: resources consumed for the transaction.