A refund request usually occurs when:
- Tokens have been sent to the wrong address
- Wrong number of tokens has been sent
Due to the irreversibility of the blockchain, completed transactions are non-cancelable and irreversible. As a result, should the above scenarios happen, it is very likely that you'll never retrieve your lost funds. Unless you know the owner of the receiving address, who's the only one that can refund your money, there's no other way to get your funds back.
In addition, TRONSCAN serves as the blockchain explorer of TRON, and only displays information on transactions that take place on the TRON public chain. Please note:
- We do not store your private key
- We do not process or control your transactions
- We are unable to refund your transactions
Before you proceed with the transaction, please double check and make sure all the information you've entered regarding this transaction is correct. This is very important.