1. Token name and symbol:
1) Token name and symbol are made up of letters and numbers, but not special characters.You can separate the letters and numbers of a name or symbol with spaces. A token name is 2 - 30 characters long. A token symbol is 2 - 10 characters long.
2) TRC20 token name and symbol must match the ones in the contract, otherwise the token cannot be recorded.
3) Token name and symbol cannot be modified once issued. Please be mindful when you enter them.
2. Token description:
1) Token description introduces the purpose of issuing the token. It can be in multiple languages and should be in less than 200 characters.
2) Please make sure the TRC10 token description is carefully written, for it cannot be edited after the token is issued.TRC20 token description can be edited after the token is issued.
3. Token supply:
1) Token supply refers to the number of tokens issued (must be a positive integer). The value entered should be without decimals.
2) TRC20 token supply must match the total supply in the contract.
3) Token supply cannot be modified once the token is issued. Please be mindful when you enter the value.
4. Token decimals:
1) Token decimals represents the smallest unit of a token. TRC10 allows up to 6 decimal places while TRC20 supports up to 18 decimal places.
2) Token decimals cannot be modified once the token is issued. Please be mindful when you enter the value.
5. Token logo:
supported formats: png, jpg, jpeg; file size limit: no bigger than 200K; size limit: 100*100 pixels.
6. Token issuer:
by default, it is the account address used for token entry, which cannot be changed.