Rules on the "OK Rating" of TRONSCAN credit rating system have been modified. To receive an "OK" rating, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Your token is listed on Poloniex. Please note the following before you apply for a listing:
- First, log into TRONSCAN and make sure you have at least one already-issued TRC10/TRC20 token in your account.
- Select the token you want to list on POLONIDEX and fill in some basic information. This will allow users to search for your token and start trading.
- If you want to list the token on the trading pairs list, please provide more information to be reviewed by our trained personnel. After your application is approved, you will receive an email from POLONIDEX in one week. Only reviewed tokens are eligible for an OK rating.
- The 24-hour trading volume of all trading pairs listed on POLONIDEX should be no less than $800k.
- Total token holdings of the top 50 holders should not be higher than 20% of the total supply.
- The project needs to have no less than three months of public promotion and an active community. Proof of community engagement is required.
- The project needs to have clear goals and roadmaps with supporting documentation.
For more details, please visit: TRONSCAN REPUTATION SYSTEM
We welcome applications from qualified project teams!
Thank you for supporting TRONSCAN!
May 14, 2021
WeChat official account: TRONSCAN blockchain explorer